Home 

Help with MYOB

• 20 Mar 2012 4:19 PM
    Reply # 864098 on 707213
    Deleted user
    Hi,

My MYOB "Account Edge" is not asking for a confirmation code for March. You've supplied one. Should I ignore it, or apply it?

I only ever seem to get asked for a confirmation code once per year.

Thanks for any advice!

Billy
  • 28 Mar 2012 10:47 AM
    Reply # 870481 on 707213
    Mark Hill (Administrator)
    William

Please apply the code we supplied any way.  Use the instructions under Members Only  ('How to reconfirm').  Then your file will be set to the same renewal dates as the others in the scheme.  Mark
  • 02 Apr 2012 11:05 AM
    Reply # 874365 on 707213
    Deleted user

Hi

We are using MYOB Accounting Plus V16 and have been having problems with the system being painfully slow and sometimes crashing when working In stock section of programme. When working on a specific stock Item, If we click the committed, on order or available button(which used to deliver the Info pretty Immediately)the programme simply freezes for half hour or crashes completely and we have to log off then on again. We have 3 users and need to access this Information regularly...........Has anybody else experienced this problem?

Tony  

• 04 May 2012 3:46 PM
    Reply # 911684 on 707213
    Vick
    HI - I have just joined....wish I had found you last year!!  Have used MYOB at various companies for 10 years and very reluctantly moved over to Quickbooks in January (what a painful process that was).  I have 3 companies set up on MYOB here and need to often get back into the files to research and review information.  I can do so on 2 of the companies still (dont know why) but the third one I cannot.  It freezes on the file Confirmation stage and that is it.  I tried to go into the latest back up and the same happens.  It is most urgent I get into this file as I have information I need for a now overdue VAT return and HMRC are most displeased.  Has anyone any ideas at how I can get past this stage?  many thanks, Vick
  • 04 May 2012 6:40 PM
    Reply # 911811 on 707213
    Mark Hill (Administrator)
    Hi,

Send the datafile itself as an attachment to an email to info@myobusergroup.co.uk

If it is too large we shall arrange a file transfer site.

Back in the office on Monday (Bank hol) evening.

Mark

• 11 May 2012 12:11 PM
    Reply # 917442 on 707213
    Deleted user
    You have just saved my butter there Mark!  MYOB now works, VAT return done, HMRC happy, my company v.happy.  thank you.
  • 24 May 2012 6:03 PM
    Reply # 929389 on 707213
    Deleted user
    V13
    Hi everyone - I have a V13 licence and want to move MYOB to a new machine. I have turned everything upside down and cannot find V13 disc just v11. Maybe I downloaded the upgrade or something.  Does anyone have the install disk they could lend me or any idea where I could find one?

Thanks

Jon   
  • 04 Jun 2012 2:52 PM
    Reply # 944084 on 707213
    Deleted user

Hi

I've a similar problem, we've changed our pcs and I need to install MYOB plus version 18 on our new server and workstations but I have no installation disc (we updated online each time).

I've read the different posts but am confused as to the EASIEST way to go about this.

Can someone advsie?

Best regards 

Lorraine

• 05 Jun 2012 10:31 AM
    Reply # 946755 on 944084
    Deleted user
    Lorraine Harris wrote:

Hi

I've a similar problem, we've changed our pcs and I need to install MYOB plus version 18 on our new server and workstations but I have no installation disc (we updated online each time).

I've read the different posts but am confused as to the EASIEST way to go about this.

Can someone advsie?

Best regards 

Lorraine

The free MYOB v18 software download link still exists on the Mamut Download Site (item 32). This was reported in the Simple Accounting March 2012 Tax Tips & MYOB News. Not sure whether or not the download will work for you but it is worth a try.

I have to say I am still sceptical about Mamut's motives for doing this. (see my posting dated 14 March 2012 on the forum topic relating to Mamut sales techniques).

Good luck.

• 05 Jun 2012 8:43 PM
    Reply # 947280 on 707213
    Deleted user

Thanks I'll let you know how I get on

Lorraine

© MYOB Users Ltd